USTAF Certified, 13.10938 hilly miles. There will be three water & Gatorade stations, professional computerized chip timing, mile marks painted on the road, volunteers on every turn, lots of hills, dirt roads, cows, rural scenery, and more hills.
There will be pre & post race massages & a post race carbo re-load party in the Bacon Academy cafeteria with hearty food, non-alcoholic beverages, results, excuses, tales of woe, camaraderie - guests are welcome especially if they can volunteer to help.
For more information or to volunteer please contact Rick Konon,
e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone: 8:00 a.m. until 8:00 p.m. 860-537-4597. Thanks!
Need community service time? Contact Rick!
• Register on line - https://www.mysportsfee.com/colchesterhalf2014.html - there is no on line service fee! We want to encourage on line registration but not discourage mail in registration!
• On line registration available until 6:00 p.m. Friday February 21
• Register by mail - You must mail your application by Monday February 17!
• Race day registration ends at 9:30 a.m. ~ come early, get a massage, talk with friends!!
• Make checks payable to: Rick Konon ~ Mail to: Rick Konon, 44 Caisson Road, Colchester, CT 06415-2100