We are looking for additional volunteers to assist in the following areas:
- Race day check-in / registration (7 a.m. - 9 a.m.)
- Lead bike (8:30 a.m. - 10:30 a.m. - you'll need to provide your own bike)
- Sag bike (8:30 a.m.- Noon - you'll need to provide your own bike)
- Food Preparation / Management (8:45 a.m. - Noon)
- Course Marshalls (8:45 a.m. - Noon)
- Finish Line (10:15 a.m. - Noon)
- Finsh Line medals (10:15 - Noon)
- Water Station set-up (7:30 a.m. - 8:30 a.m. - all six water stations will be manned by Run for Rescues out of Middletown but we will need someone to drop off the tables/water, etc.)
- Water Station pick up (10:30 a.m. - noon -- pick up of tables and trash)
- Cleanup (11:30 - 12:30)
All volunteers will get a long sleeve race shirt, as much food as they can eat (I'm thinking an apple theme this year, apple pie, apple slices with peanut butter, nutella and caramel, apple cookies, etc.) and my undying appreciation.
Hogsback Half Marathon is proud to announce that we have partnered with Running for Rescues to provide support for the aid stations along the course.
For more information, or to register for a specific area, contact Kelly Burns Gallagher.